So far it has been an ok day. I thought maybe yesterday I would get to the gym and get a workout in before work but, unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my cheque until 3pm and I was unable to go. However, I did go today for a little bit. I went in at 12pm and wound up only staying for a half hour but in that half hour I accomplished a 3.2 speed on the treadmill and the incline was in between a 2.5 and 6.5 the whole time. As the sidewalks are so slippery I figured I would come home and try to chip off some of the ice that has built up on the driveway because it is like a skating rink out there! Going to the gym this morning just going from the side of the house to the front gate I slipped 5 times and almost fell. I have a feeling tomorrow I will be a little on the sore side.
Once I got home, I had my coffee and did a few of my stretches and wound up holding the plank for a few seconds. I didn't want to do too much because I still need to chip that ice. I finally found out that my session is for sure on Friday at 10am and that I finally received my homework from Jeremy which was to do 10 min of core today and tomorrow and 45 min of cardio tomorrow. And then he said to make sure I was ready for Friday which tells me that I may wind up being in a lot of pain Friday evening. Only because he kind of gave the evil chuckle after he said it. Oh boy, am I not looking forward to this one.
Tonight when I get home I will be doing some more stretches, the plank and I will be aiming for at least 150 ab crunches. Maybe I will throw in a few pushups in there as well, I'm not sure. It depends on how I feel when I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment