Today is another new day for me, I have made a few decisions, and I also have done something that I consider to be very brave. I am not a very forward person when it comes to asking a favor from a guy, especially when that guy is my trainer. There are some things that I can say to Jeremy and some things are left unsaid. However, I did it and it actually turned out pretty good. I have decided to have a final reveal, in July, when I have reached my goal of 185. I have a funny suspicion though that I will be reaching this goal way sooner than July.
I started out the day by sleeping in this morning. I had wanted to get up a little earlier this morning due to the fact that I wanted to have at least a few hours to relax and get my stretches done before work. It seems like I am just not meant to be doing what I want in the mornings lol.
Anyhow, I woke up at 9:30, went to the bathroom and crawled back into bed. I sure didn't sleep very good last night and I just wanted to sleep some more. The phone wound up ringing at 9:45 and when I answered it, Sara was on the other end. Thank god for her because I would be just crawling out of bed now.
I got off the phone with her, jumped in the shower and called my cab for the gym. I decided to stop and have a coffee and some breakfast at Timmie's (of course) before I went over and spend the next hour there. I was just getting up and about to head out the door when Jeremy walked in to get his coffee. This is where I asked him the dreaded questions that I did. We started walking back to the gym together and I first asked him if he would come to the reveal in July. With him being my biggest motivator and supporter, I thought it would be fitting if he was there. He right away said that he would for sure come and that he had done something like this before for another client. For me, I want him there because he has helped me so much in so many aspects in my life and I want to share in my happiness with him. :)
There have been a few people, who have been bugging me to get a picture of the fabled Jeremy and put it up in the blog. So, my next question to him was if I could have a picture of him so that I could put it up on the blog and put a face to the name for some of you. He chuckled and said that he would send me one but there are stipulations. He said "But I don't want all of these women to be flocking to the gym to awe over me." LOL I told him that it wouldn't happen so all of you single ladies out there that think he's gorgeous, please respect his wishes lol.
Anyways, I started on the treadmill and did that for 10 min on a 2.9 speed and a 6.5 incline and then had to go to the bathroom. On the way back from the washroom, I stopped at Jeremy's desk and asked him if on Monday we could work on my balance. Francois was there and he answered for Jeremy and said that of course we could. I love the trainers there, they are all awesome and I am starting to know basically all of them a lot better than I had. So far, Jeremy and Francois are my favorites of course :)
I went back to the treadmill and did another 30 min ranging speeds from 2.5 - 3.5 and keeping the incline at 6.5 or 4.5. No lower. I wound up burning 300 calories in 45 min and to me, it was a pretty good workout. I am now going to be doing my stretches before work, as well as the plank and ab crunches yet again. Maybe some pushups will be put into play but I doubt it. Tomorrow I am going to try and hit the gym fairly early as Jan and I are meeting up with Sara at the farmer's market for a bit. And I have to get to the gym so that I don't lose the momentum. All of you have seen the pictures already for the progress but I am posting them in here as well :)
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment