Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Day 195

Another day done at the gym and still another day with no voice.  This is getting ridiculous.  My legs are still a little bit sore today, having a hard time going up and down the stairs but, they seem to be getting better as I go along.

This wont be a long drawn out blog today as I am really not feeling up to writing.  I got to the gym hoping to not see Jeremy today.  I am a little bit annoyed with how my legs and butt have been feeling the last couple days and I also really didn't want to talk much considering the fact that I knew he would probably laugh at me for having no voice.

I got on the treadmill and did half an hour at a 2.4 speed and 0 incline and then every 5 min bumped up the speed a little bit.  I finished off at a 3 speed and 2.5 incline for another 15 min.  In total I wound up doing 45 min.  I had heard Jeremy being called to the reception desk and I had thought he wasn't there.  When I turned around to get off of the treadmill sure enough he was on his way down the stairs.  I went into the change room, got my stuff and hoped to be gone before he could see me.  Darn it, I didn't make it.  I was right in the fact that he was laughing at me for having no voice and I continued on my way over to Timmie's for coffee.  As I was waiting for my cab, once again he came by and laughed at me some more.  Sometimes that man just gets under my skin! 

Oh well.  I wasn't able to complete my 2 hour workout today.  Unfortunately my body is just way too tender and maybe tomorrow will be another story.  I will have to see how the night goes at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment