I am in a fairly decent mood today. Although I didn't sleep well and didn't even get to bed until around 3 this morning, I was still up at 9:30 and ready to head for the gym at 11. So I jumped in the car and headed over but, when I got there, there was absolutely no parking at all. I circled the parking lot and couldn't find one. So, I had no choice, and had to head home. Well that kind of sucked.
After the last 2 nights at work, yesterday and today I was barely able to make it out of bed and onto my feet. So I didn't and wasn't able to do much in the way of cardio. However, I did do my stretches last night before bed, and today I wound up doing my stretches, and I also held the plank for almost a minute which is pretty impressive for me. Normally the small of my back gives up on me and hurts pretty bad so I have to let go and lower myself down.
There really isn't much to say today, I haven't really been up to much and I actually wound up straying off of the diet for one night last night. I really had a craving for a filet of fish and I figured that instead of denying myself the taste, I should just have it. So I did, and quite honestly, I regretted it when I did. It wasn't half as good as I thought it was going to be. At least I know that my tastes and preferences have changed substantially.
Because my feet were in such rough shape this morning I wound up not doing the weigh in this morning. it was too hard to be going up and down the stairs this morning so I am going with the weigh in that I did yesterday. Once it comes closer to Sunday I usually weigh myself Friday and Saturday just to see if it is the same for Sunday and usually it is. I weighed in at 210 lbs yesterday which makes the total weight loss of 54 lbs.
Considering the fact that I have my next session with Jeremy tomorrow morning at 10, I will be kick starting the 7 day a week rule to go to the gym tomorrow. Tuesday I am off from both jobs and I am hoping to not only spend one hour, but hopefully 2 there. This way I can kind of get myself back into a good routine and pretty much get my shit together.
Happy Sunday everyone and I shall post tomorrow before I head off to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment