Monday, 16 January 2012

Day 186 - Session/Weigh in

Today's blog is hopefully not going to be as drawn out as normal.  I am just gonna get to the point because I'm really not feeling good today.  I've been feeling sick since yesterday, actually I noticed when I got up this morning that I was looking a little pale and quite honestly I didn't think that I was going to be able to make it to my session.  However, I bucked up and went in anyways.

I did my 5 min warmup on the treadmill, Jeremy came over to get me and we got started right away.  First he had me doing 12 trunk rotations on each arm and then 12 step ups on each leg.  Had a quick drink and then repeated.  Once that was done I had to do the stairs once, and then 15 bicep curls with the 10lb dumbells, one arm rowing extensions 12 times and then stairs once.  Repeated once more and then it was bicep curls 15 times, sitting on the bench and bench pressing the dumbells 12 times and then stairs.  Repeated once and then it was  onto the floor to do stretching and then bicep curls, bench press and stairs one last time.

I had asked Jeremy if I was still able to sign up for the competition today and so we did that for the last 15 min of our session.  My current weight is, 214, I have now lost 50lbs to date!  That's exciting!  And it turns out that when you sign up for the contest, the day that you sign up is your start day and so therefore, this contest is started.  My end date is April 9, so I really hope I can win!  The only thing that sucks is that I have been feeling sick the last couple of days and with today being the worst of it, who knows how I'm gonna feel tomorrow.  Oh well.  Here's hoping I can do it....

I am not sure when my next session is, or what my homework is.  I forgot to ask Jeremy and I am again waiting for him to send me a text to let me know.  Hopefully this time he will get back to me before 3 days from now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment