Thursday, 12 January 2012

Day 182

What a slow start to the day today.  I was up at 8:30 this morning, came and had breakfast, drank half of my coffee and wound up falling asleep in the chair for a couple of hours.  Finally at 11 I got my ass moving and had my shower, got my laundry started and was ready to hit the gym by 1215.

I got on the treadmill right away and started myself off at a 2.9 speed again and stayed there for 5 min.  I didn't want to push too hard this time because when I pushed myself hard yesterday I wound up hurting my leg and didn't want the same thing to happen today.  At the 5 min mark I increased the incline to a 1 and increased the speed to a 3.3.  I carried on for another 2 min and then reduced the speed again to a 2.9 and increased the incline to a 2.  Every min after that I slowly increased the incline by .5 and left it on a 6.5.  I finished off at a 3.3 speed and the 6.5 incline  for 3 min and then did my 5 min cooldown totalling half an hour on the treadmill.  From there I went over to the ladies only room and only did 8 min on the eliptical because I just wasn't feeling up to even being there today and just wanted to come home.  At least I did something today.

I am now going to do my ab crunches plank and stretching as I only have 45 min before I have to leave for work.  I am also planning on doing some R & R for my feet before I start my walk.  Hopefully I won't be late as I still have to get my lunch made as well.  Tomorrow and Saturday should be a better day for working out because I will have gotten the rest that I need tonight.  That and the fact that I am off from both jobs on Saturday so I should be able to do the gym for at least a couple of hours.  I need to get myself prepared to lose this weight because Jeremy and I are getting me signed up on Monday for the contest!  EEEK!  Scared and excited, all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment