Friday, 13 January 2012

Day 183

From the beginning it has not been a very great day.  I woke up, looked at the time and immediately followed with a frown.  I have no idea what is wrong with me today.  I honestly think that it is because I have gone down to the 1 sessions a week and I am going through some kind of withdrawal, whish is stupid because I have seen Jeremy more this week than I have in the last 6 months.  It is completely ridiculous.

So anyways, I had my shower, my breakfast, started my I then started to bring up the speed once more and finished my last min at the 13 incline and 3.2 speed.  I hit the cool down and for 30 min I wound up burning 302 cal.  Not so bad.  At this point I was still pretty angry still and thought that maybe I should just come home.  I know that tomorrow I am off and I will be able to go for a bit either first thing in the morning or even in the afternoon when Jan and I get home from lunch.  If things are right from the last couple days, I should have fairly exciting news to share on Sunday for weigh in.  I am really excited and a little on the shocked side but, we will all have to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment