So the last couple days have not been fun at all. I was really not feeling good and the fact that I had to take an extra day off from work didn't really put me in good spirits. However, today is a new day and I am feeling pretty darn good! I was awake at 5:30am, ready to head out the door to give Jan a ride to the LRT by 7 and wound up making it to the gym for 11am. Not a bad start to the day.
When I got there, Jeremy was sitting at his desk and because I wasn't really paying attention he had to call my name to get my focus. He then gave me my homework for the next few days and let me know that since I was so sick this week he didn't want to give me any homework because he wasn't sure how I would be feeling and didn't want me to overdo it. Boy he doesn't know me at all does he? LOL
Once I finished talking with him I jumped on the treadmill and did a 2.9 on a 6.5 incline for 10 min and then bumped the speed up to a 3.2 and gradually increasing it to a 3.4 speed. I didn't really want to push too hard as it was my first day back after a couple days and I wasn't really sure if I would be able to handle anything more than that. So I finished off a half an hour, went to the bathroom and got back on the treadmill for another half an hour at a 2 speed and a much lower incline. My homework is supposed to be 45 min cardio every day and stretches as well. Not too bad, I would think. :)
After my session at the gym I decided to go over to walmart and see if I could pick up a small personal heater for my room because it is always so cold in here and I am so tired of freezing to death at night. I also picked up the stuff that I needed to make my chilli for supper, and it sure sounds better every time I think about it. I can't wait to eat tonight!
I do have a couple pictures that I have taken but, I wont be posting them until tomorrow because I want to see if Jan will take a full body photo. I really am hoping to get going full force once again on this weight loss. I have decided that I will be going to the gym every day until this contest is over because I want to make sure that I can do as much as I possibly can to win. Anyways, next session is on Monday at 10am. Jeremy will probably kick my butt yet again, but, I am ready for it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment