Monday, 6 February 2012

Day 207 - Session

It was a good morning so far this morning.  I was awake at 6:30am to give Jan a ride to the airport.  Once finished there, I continued home and stopped for a coffee on the way and when I got there I had my breakfast and got ready to go to the gym. 

I got there at 9:30am, had a quick smoke, and went inside to do my warm up.  I actually zoned out for a little bit so when Jeremy came up behind me, he startled me a little bit and then laughed at me.  Needless to say we got started right away.

First we went over to the TRX ropes where I had to do about 15 assisted squats, and then I had to do side lateral lunges across the gym and back.  I repeated these two and then he had me do 10 step ups with a 5lb dumbell raising it above my head from the shoulder on each arm and then off to do my favorite excersise (not really) going down and up the stairs 2 times.  I repeated the step ups and the stairs and then I was able to have a little break.

From here he had me do 10 pushups, and then about 15 ab crunches and then I had to do the crossbody stretch because my back was hurting pretty bad.  Then we went over to the hamstring machine and did a few leg stretches and glute stretches there.  Then went back to the mat for 12 more pushups and 15 ab crunches.  I had to go down and up the stairs 2 times again and then we did 10 chin up and dip assists, the stairs and then I repeated them again.  When I got back upstairs Jeremy told me he wanted to see me in the gym every day this week, to do an hour of cardio every day and once again stretches.  No break in between.  I then did my cooldown and walked over to the Esso to get my beloved Timmie's coffee!

I am feeling pretty good right now, I am at my Grandmother's house for a visit, and if I continue to feel good I just may have to go back to the gym for another workout tonight.  Hopefully all goes well!  :)

My next session is again next Monday at 10am and I really hope that he pushes me hard again.  I look forward to it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment