Monday, 13 February 2012

Day 214 - Session

This morning was a rough morning indeed.  I woke up at the desired time of 5:30am to give Jan a ride to the LRT.  I heard her get up, let the dogs outside, and then I heard her go back to bed.  I wound up falling back asleep and I got up at 7:30am, checked my email, and then carried on downstairs to have my breakfast before my session.

I got to my session and was headed up the stairs 5 min before it was supposed to start.  Jeremy told me to do a 3 min warm up and then we got started.  I first had to do reverse lunges 10 times on each leg. Then I had to do 10 arm lifts with 5 lb dumbells touching Jeremy's hands as he held them out.  I repeated this one more time and then I had to go down and up the stairs 2 times. 

Once back upstairs I had to do standing punches with the 5lb dumbells 12 times with each arm and then back to the reverse lunges.  Down and up the stairs 3 times and then it was the plank on the ball, which I am proud to say I did all by myself without Jeremy's help, 10 bicep curls, 10 tricep pulls and then down and up the stairs another 3 times.  I repeated the plank, bicep curls and tricep pulls and then we made our way over to the chin and dip assist machine.  I had to do 10 chin ups, 10 dips, rest, and repeat 2 more times.  I also did a hamstring stretch and then we did 2 stretches on the mats.

For my cooldown, I was told to go to timmie's for coffee and then I got my homework for the week.  I am to do 1 hour of cardio every day except for 2 days.  Our next session is next Wednesday at 12pm.  I am pretty excited to see what the next week brings for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment