Sunday, 12 February 2012

Day 213 - Weigh in

So far today has proven to be a pretty satisfactory day.  I was awake at 9:30am, had an egg omelette with yellow pepper, ham and tomato for breakfast, and headed to the gym for 12:30pm.  I got to the gym and started on the treadmill.  I always do the treadmill I know but, I find that I feel the need to try and get better and better on it before I move onto something else.  I started off on a 2.6 speed and a 4.5 incline and then 2 min in I increased it to 2.8.  Another 2 min went by and I bumped it up again to a 3.  I went up to a 3.2 another 2 min in and then up to a 3.4.  I was feeling pretty good so for 1 min I went up once more to a 3.5 and then up to a 3.6 for 5 min.  I slowly started to increased the incline up to a 6.5 and then decided that I better slow it down just a little bit.  I went down to a 3.2 and then increased the incline some more.  I wound up burning 300 calories in 35 min and I had to leave because my feet were really sore.  I feel that I did pretty good today and even though I wasn't there for my full hour like I used to be able to, it was still effective.

Even though the last few weeks have been pretty bad in regards to not being able to go to the gym, I have still been watching what I am eating and for this weeks weigh in I am quite surprised to see the numbers.  I am now down to 206.  I went down 3 lbs this week!  How exciting!  To date, I have lost a total of 58 lbs.  Only 2 more to go and I will have lost 60!  YIKES!  That's so exciting!  I can't wait until July, when I have reached my goal of 185, I will be going shopping huge!  I desperately need clothing!  I still have a ways to go, but I will get there and with this weigh in today, I have proven to myself that I can and will continue on.  I am more determined than ever now to finally finish what I have started and say goodbye to the unhealthy way of living that I was leading.

I still have not heard anything from Epcor, but I have a feeling that by Monday or Tuesday I should know for sure if I got the job.  My last day at McDonald's is on the 21st and I was pretty devastated the last few days but, I have come to terms with the fact that I just can't do something that hurts me.  I have accepted it and I will be embracing the next job with an open mind.

I have my session with Jeremy tomorrow morning at 10.  I am excited to go, but I am also nervous at the same time.  I am nervous because I don't know what he has in store for me and I may be a hurting unit afterwards.  But like he always says, "When you hurt, it's good!"  Silly guy.  It's only good if it doesn't hurt for 3 days buddy!  LOL  Hopefully the blog will be posted by afternoon.  Will have to see.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment