Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Day 220

Another rough start this morning.  My whole body is so sore today and I'm not sure if I can finish off this week going to the gym every day.  However, I am sure going to try!  I was awake at 5:30am and was headed out the door by 7 to give Jan a ride over to the LRT.  Once I returned home, I wasn't feeling very good so I headed back to bed for an hour.  I managed to get all 4 animals in the room with me and we really did manage to have a good nap.  I got ready to go, and left the house to go over to the gym at 11:30.  I still wasn't quite up to doing a workout, so I grabbed a coffee and stayed at Tim Horton's for the next hour.

At one point and time I didn't think I was actually go over to the gym.  I still wasn't feeling good, was really sore in the legs but thought, you know what?  I'm gonna do it.  So, I walked over at 12:30 and headed up to the ladies only room.  I was thinking maybe the eliptical wasn't really a good idea for me, I wasn't sure how my stomach was going to react, or my legs, so I decided that maybe I would just do the bike.

I got on the bike with every intention of leaving within half an hour but, my phone kept me busy with chatting and before I knew it, 38 min had gone by and I was still feeling pretty good.  So, I carried on and finished off an hour on the bike.  I burned 302 calories within the hour and when I tried to get up, I almost fell.  So once again, Krista overdid it at the gym again.  I am really hoping that it does snow tomorrow and winds up being pretty crappy weather.  If it is, I will be able to stay home and just relax even though Jeremy has stated that I am to be at the gym every day this week for my homework.

Tonight I will be doing my stretches, maybe a few ab crunches and that will just have to be good enough.  I don't have much more to say now, other than I sure hope the weigh in is good for all the pain that I am going through.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment