What a great day so far! Last night I went to bed at 7pm and I slept so soundly that I don't think I even woke up once during the night. I woke up at 5:30am feeling pretty refreshed and was out of bed at 6 to have my shower and get ready to go with Jan over to Esso. I needed to fill the gas tank for her so that she would be able to get home from work tonight. I grabbed a coffee, talked with Mike and Judy for a little bit, and then headed home to get my shoes for the gym.
I messed around for a little bit, called my cab, and when I got over to that area, got another coffee, sat at Tim Horton's for a half an hour and then figured I better get my butt over to the gym and quit procrastinating. I finally reached the gym at 10:30am and as I walked through the doors I was greeted by both Jeremy and Francois. Jeremy asked me if I had gotten my call yet, I said no, not yet, but hopefully soon. I headed upstairs after changing my shoes and I wasn`t really feeling the treadmill today so I figured I would start off on the eliptical for a change.
I wound up only doing the eliptical for 5 min, burning 47 calories. My legs are pretty sore today because of all of the lunges and stairs I did yesterday so I walked over to the treadmill and decided it was a safer thing for me to do. I started out on a 4.5 incline and a 2.7 speed and after a min decided to increase the speed to a 2.9. I did that for 5 min and then increased it to a 3 and bumped the incline up to a 6.5. After another 5 min I lowered the incline back down to a 4.5 and increased the speed to a 3.2. My last 2 min was at a 3.3 and I wound up burning 198 calories there.
I still wasn`t feeling completely satisfied so I headed back over to the Ladie`s only room and got on the bike. I did that for 30 min alternating the tension from a level 4 to a level 6, 8, 10, and 12. I wound up burning 180 calories here and then I finally felt satisfied. I got off of the bike and almost fell because my legs were so sore and my feet weren`t much better. I started walking a little more carefully and decided maybe it was a good time for me to head home.
I got home and used the acuball on my feet, and decided to get some stretching done as well. I figure this way I should be in top shape for work tonight. I am feeling pretty good today, except of course for the feet and my back is a little bit tense. But I am sure that I will be ok in no time. That is it for this entry, I hope tomorrow is as successful as today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment