Blog time! My favorite time of day! I had a good day so far, this morning I had somewhere to be, a fairly important place to be in fact, for 9:15am. I can't say anymore than that unfortunately but, I can say that it went well. I hope to have some perfect news to share within the next week. Once I was finished, I came home, let the dogs out, and proceeded to the gym. Unfortunately, I didn't really have much time to get an hour long workout in today but, as I start work at 5 tomorrow, I can go to the gym and make up for lost time then.
I did the treadmill today, of course. I started off on a 2.6 speed, 3.5 incline and then 5 min in I increased the speed to a 2.8. At the 12 min mark I then bumped up the incline to a 9 and increased the speed to a 3. I was feeling really good and so I stepped it up a little bit for the next min. I raised the speed to a 3.1 and then the following min up to a 3.2. At 15 min I increased the incline to a 12 and carried on for 5 min. I hit the cooldown button and finished off the last 10 min at a slower speed. I wound up burning 210 calories which is surprisingly good for me. Considering the fact that I had not been in the gym for a week and also considering the fact that I was sick as well.
I wound up starting to cough however, and I decided that I should probably stop for today. I don't want to reverse what the antibiotics are doing and figured that I should take it a little easy for the first couple days back. I saw Francios today as well. (Nikki's former trainer) He asked me where I had been, that he was concerned and I told him that I had been sick with bronchitis. He said that he was glad to see me back and quite honestly, I am sooooo glad to be back as well! I missed it so much and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get on that eliptical and burn 300 calories like my awesome sister in law! I know I won't be able to do it in 30 min like her though but I'm sure gonna try!
I have to work tonight so, when I have finished work I plan to come straight home and do my stretching that I need to do and then hit the pillow. I really want to be able to get up early again tomorrow and have an amazingly productive day!
Yesterday I went to my grandmother's house. My New Year's resolution has finally been started. We had a nice chat, just the two of us. I shed some tears, will not deny it, but this talk needed to be done. I love my grandmother so much and am so happy to have gotten some things off of my mind. My healing process has finally begun. Next up, my dad. I hope everyone is as understanding and will see why I need to do this. I cannot even hope to keep this weight off if I am not happy and cannot possibly be truly happy with myself as a person if I don't deal with the issues that led me to this place to begin with. :)
Please keep in mind that this blog is a reminder to me about this whole process and that anything I disclose here is to help me gain the knowledge to conquer my obesity. Not only to conquer it, but to help me become the best I can possibly be and to also be more of a positive person instead of negative. I continue to thank all who is following this process with me and giving me the support and motivation to keep going. This is by far, the hardest thing I have ever done in my life and I feel like a yoyo most days, but I know once this process is complete, it will be an amazing life indeed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment