What a fantastic weekend! Saturday morning I was up bright and early at 7 am, packed my things, and was headed out the door to Rocky Mountain House by 9am. I got there at about 12 after stopping a few times, I had to stop at the car wash, walmart in Leduc, and then I stopped at Teddy Bear's restaurant for a bathroom break.
I got a text from Chris (dad's girlfriend) at about 11:30am saying that she was headed to the Petro Can for coffee with her mom, so when I got into town I went straight there and met them. I am so happy that I got to go and see my dad, four years is way too long to go without seeing him. I have decided that I am going to try and go there every couple of months if I can and visit. Hopefully the next visit will be with my own car.
Chris and I went shopping at Zellers after coffee and I wound up buying a few pieces of clothing. Finally I have something that actually fits and I can wear to Epcor when I start there on the 5th of March. I am very excited and can't wait to be able to go and get some more clothes.
As dad was working all weekend, I really only got to see him on Saturday evening. So, we dug out the Yahtzee sheets and when we play Yahtzee, it's 23 games at once and takes 2 hours to play. Dad and I were neck and neck with the yahtzee's so it was so close that we would have to count the points to determine the winner. We started another game and Chris and I were pretty close in points too, so another count is required to find out the winner on that one too. We went to bed at 4am, which is not a regular thing for me. Usually by 2 I am sleeping so I was pretty exhausted by the time I was finally able to go to bed.
Yesterday morning dad had to work again so I didn't even get to see him before I left but, I did wind up doing my stretches in the morning, packed up my stuff and by the time Chris and I headed up town to coffee, I was ready to go home. I left Rocky at 2:30pm, or maybe it was 2:45pm. I am not sure. But anyways, I finally got home last night at 6:30pm.
This morning I was up at 9, had my breakfast, and headed out the door to the gym for 11:00am. I got there and had to turn around and come back home. Whoops, forgot my gym shoes. Once I finally got back there it was 11:30am. I did the treadmill for 5 min on a 2.4 speed for a warm up and my feet were pretty sore so I figured I would go and do the eliptical for a bit. Both machines were occupied when I got into the ladies only room and so I opted for the bike. I only did 25 min there and called it a day. It was really busy today as most people are off for family day. Before I go to work tonight, I will be doing my stretches and I will also be using the new dumbell set that Dad and Chris bought me for a little bit of strength training. Tomorrow I will be heading to the gym in the morning, hopefully before 10 and then my next session is on Wednesday at 12 with Jeremy.
When I stepped on the scale this morning I was a little skeptical on what I would see. I wasn't sure how the weekend was going to affect it but, as I stepped onto the scale and looked up to see the results, I was very pleased! My weight is now at 203.5lbs, I have a total of a 60.5 lb loss! :) Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment