Soon, soon I will have great news to share! I hope so anyways. Some people already know what is going on. I am about to make yet another life change and I am so excited about it! I am really hoping that everything works out the way I want it to.
This morning, well, this afternoon rather, I got up at 10:30am. The last couple of nights had been late ones and it looks like today is no different. I was thinking maybe I could get out of work a little bit earlier, come home and do my stretching and then get to bed. It sure doesn't look like it is going to happen that way. I will however be doing my stretching because I know I can feel it in the back and if I don't do it, there will be a pretty good chance that I will not be able to work tomorrow. So, I guess it has to be done.
Anyways, I woke up to find a text message from Sara. She updated me on the status of her man, as he is pretty sick with pbeumonia, and then I jumped in the shower to get ready for the gym. I was hoping to get an hour and a half in today, but, again, it didn't work out the way I had planned it. I got to the gym at 1:30pm and found out that Jeremy was there. I had sent him a text earlier to let him know the good news that Sara had given me, and didn't think he would be there at that time. He usually takes a break and leaves for a couple of hours and then comes back until 8pm. I guess that wasn't the case today.
I changed my shoes, locked up my stuff and went up to the treadmill. I started off at a 2.6 speed and an incline of 4.5. After 5 min, I increased the speed to a 2.8 and the incline up to a 6.5. I went on for another 5 min and then increased the speed again to a 3 and raised the incline to a 9. At the end of my 30 min workout I had finished off the last 5 min at a 3.2 speed and hit that cooldown button. I am not sure how many calories I burned because Jeremy had come over to the treadmill and was talking to me when I started and I forgot to punch in my weight to track the calorie burn.
I got off of the treadmill after a half an hour and started to head downstairs. I needed to be at the airport for 3:30pm to pick up Jan and I still had to come home and put my laundry in the dryer. All in all, my spirits are pretty good today. I had a good shift at work, and I am a little more than anxious to get to sleep so that I can get up at a decent time tomorrow morning to get to the gym. I will have to walk tomorrow because I now have no car to drive. :( Oh well, it was nice while it lasted and maybe soon I will have my own once again.
Tomorrow's blog will be up much sooner that tonight. I didn't have time to do it any earlier tham now but, at least it's up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment