It has been quite the rough time these last 2 weeks. I have been so sick and I know I haven't been well enough to go to the gym at all in over a week. I am pretty upset about this fact along with a few other things but I will get to that in a little bit. It seems that I can take 2 steps forward all the time in getting my life back on track and then always something happens to knock me 10 steps back. I was hoping to get myself a car within the next couple of months but, now it looks like it's not going to happen. I know my financial problems and issues are all my fault and I am trying so hard to clean up the mess. It just doesn't seem to be happening as I wish it would.
I went to the doctor last week finally because I was so sick and found out that I had bronchitis. So I went over to get my perscription filled and i wound up spending a total of 85 dollars there. I guess that's the price you pay for being sick. Ha ha ha
On Friday I was hoping to get to the gym but, unfortunately my feet were so sore from working the night before that I wasn't able to go. It really does suck to be in so much pain all the time but, I do think it is getting a little better. Not much, but a little. On Saturday I hoped to go to the gym as well but, again it didn't work out the way I wanted. Jan, Sara and I wound up going to the farmer's market downtown and then we drove sara home, stopped in at Reitman's and Pennington's and by the time we got home I had 15 min before I had to leave for work. So no stretching and no gym. Grrrr.
Today I work at Esso at 4 so if I feel up to it and can get moving on my feet today, I am going to try my best to get over there. I sure do miss that place!
Anyhow, I wound up closing my door to my bedroom last night without noticing that Charlie was in there with me so at 9am she woke me up and was wanting to go out to have something to eat. We snuggled for about half an hour and then I got up. I came downstairs, talked to Jan for a few min and then carried on downstairs to get the weigh in done. I was so scared that I had gained weight, I almost delayed the weigh in for a week. However, if I did that I wouldn't know for sure what happened while being sick and all. I have been checking it for the last week and it has been up and down drastically. So I figured I should just keep the true weigh in. It looks like I lost 1lb again which is great. A pound lost is another pound closer to my goal. I am now at 209lbs and my total loss to date is 55lbs! Yay!
Tomorrow I have a session with Jeremy at 10am and then I will be heading out to my Grandma's house for a little visit. Actually, more than most likely I will probably wind up being there all day. Who knows? Anyways, I will be sure to make a post while I am out there with her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment