It's getting harder and harder to lose these pounds but, I am also getting more and more determined each day. I have been feeling a little on the lost side this past week because I only had 1 session with Jeremy this week and quite honestly, I felt like I had no ambition to go into the gym and work out. However, Friday was a rest day for me and even though I didn't go into the gym, I did do my stretches and a total of 100 ab crunches before I headed off to work.
Yesterday I went into work and thought that I would go to the gym afterwards but, again, I was denied. Apparently they had their staff Christmas Party and had the doors closed at 5pm. Well, looks like I wasn't able to go then either. So, I came home, had a bite to eat for supper and carried on to do my stretches and another 100 ab crunches.
This morning I woke up in a pretty good mood. I have a lot of changes taking place in the near future and I thought that I better have my breakfast and get over there to get my workout done. I hopped on the treadmill with every intention of only doing a half an hour but, I wound up going strong and finishing at an hour. I had the incline to start at a 6.5 and the speed at a 2.6 for 10 min and then I bumped the incline up to a 9 and increased the speed to a 3. I carried on there for about 5 min and then upped the incline once more to a 12.5 and the speed to a 3.2. I went on for another 5 min and then dropped the incline back down to a 4.5, speed to a 2.6 and stayed there for 15 min.
Eventually I wound up doing a 9 incline for 15 min at the end and the speed never went down past a 3 for that last 15 min. I burned 518 calories and was very pleased with myself for being able to do it. I also wound up hitting a speed of 3.5 for 1 min which is now the highest I have ever been. Hopefully next week I will be able to start a slow jog on there! That's the goal anyways.
Today I am going to do my stretches before work, and make myself a nice meal for supper tonight. I am having brown rice, a small piece of ham, and some stir fry! Should be very yummy!
I am very excited for tomorrow to happen because I will be finally having my session with Jeremy. I managed to get the equivelant of cardio that he wanted me to get within this last week and I am hoping he is satisfied with that. If not, I guess he will be working me hard tomorrow! :)
I was up at 8 this morning and jumped on the scale right away. It turns out that I have lost another 2lbs this week making my weight at 227lbs. How exciting! A total of 37lbs lost! Hurry up 40 lb mark! I am getting impatient! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment