I am not really sure what is wrong with me lately. In the last week I have lost my ambition, and drive for what I want in life. However, I still keep plugging along because I know it needs to be done. Last night before bed I did manage to get my stretches done. Mind you, I really had no choice to but to do it.
I had a good shift last night and everything went well. When I got home though, my back was so sore, my feet were killing me, and I had to get those stretches done. I laid down on the yoga mat and tears literally came to my eyes. I was barely able to just lay there let alone do the actual stretches. By the time I was done though, I was way better than I was and was able to get to bed and have a really good sleep.
I woke up at 8:30 this morning which I had wanted to wake up earlier, however, sometimes it just doesn't work out the way you want it to. So, I had my breakfast, jumped in the shower and made my way over to the gym. It wound up taking me just over 45 min to walk there because the sidewalks were a bit slippery but once I made it there, I got on the treadmill and continued on for another 30 min. I really didn't think the intensity would be that important today considering the fact that I had just walked there and I still have my shift tonight, which requires me to be moving around and staying on my feet for 8 hours.
Once Sophia goes down for her nap today I am going to be doing my stretches before work this time, and also throw in 30 ab crunches between each one and maybe the plank as well. This way I am way over what was required of me today and then tomorrow morning I am hoping to get into the gym a little bit earlier and Thursday as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment