Saturday, 10 December 2011

Day 151

It started out being a pretty good day and progressively got better as the day went on.  I woke up later than anticipated this morning due to the fact that I was out late last night doing some Christmas shopping at walmart.  Once I was finished there I went over to Matt and Nikki's place for a little bit and by the time I got home it was almost 2 in the morning.

So, I wound up getting my butt out of bed at 8:30am and pretty much had to get ready for work right away as I had to be out the door at 9:30.  Once finished work I came home, we had supper (which, by the way was not good as it was pizza) and headed out the door to the gym.  I got there right at 7 and I jumped on the eliptical right away.

Because I don't like it that much, I figured, what better way to do something you don't like, than to do something you do like while you are doing it.  So, I texted Nikki the whole time I was on the eliptical to pass the time away.  And believe me, it did pass the time away.  I wound up going non stop for 55 minutes!  And burned 564 calories to boot.  I had to take a picture of it because I am pretty sure that Jeremy is not going to believe me when I tell him that, so I needed to have proof!

Once I got home, I took a little bit of a rest and then Shawn, Jan and I started getting the christmas decorations put out and started to decorate the house.  We are not done yet, however, we are hoping to finish it off tomorrow before I have to go to work.

It is now almost midnight and I am going to head downstairs, get my stretches done, and then I am going to bed as I have to be up early in the morning to go to the gym yet again.  This time though, I only have to do the eliptical for 5 minutes more and then I am free to get on to my friend, the treadmill.  It is weigh in day tomorrow and I am pretty excited about it, however, it will only be a normal blog due to the fact that on Thursday night I have a family function to go to in Leduc and I would very much like to share with my family the news of the weigh in first before I broadcast it to everyone else.  More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment