Sunday, 18 December 2011

Day 158 - Weigh in

Well, it has been a great day indeed so far!  I was up at 9am and anxious to go.  I had my shower and was out the door by 10:30am.  I got to the gym at about 10:50, filled up the water bottle, and jumped on the treadmill.  I put it on a 6.5 incline and a 2.3 speed for 5 min and then bumped the speed up to a 2.6 for 3 min.  I then bumped it up one more time to a 2.9 and then slowly increased the incline by .5 every 30 seconds until I got to a 9 incline.  Once there, I moved the speed up by .1 every min until I hit 3.4 and then left it there for 2 min.  I came down slowly the same way I went up and finished off at a 3 speed and 12.5 incline, burning 286 calories in half an hour.

From there I went over to the ladies only room intending on doing the eliptical for 15 min but, as I got in there, I realized that both elipticals were taken.  So, I jumped on the bike and did the bike for 30 min doing intervals each min reaching up to a level 14 twice.  I burned 192 calories there and called it a day.  Once I am done my blog and finished eating lunch, I will be going to do my stretches for the day.  Thank goodness Jeremy comes back this week.  I sure missed working out with him on Friday and will surely miss it tomorrow as well.

So the weigh in this morning was pretty good actually.  In two weeks I have managed to lose another 6 lbs making my weight 221lbs and a total weight loss of 43lbs to date!  Yay!  Anyhow, more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment