I had the worst sleep possible last night. I think it was because I was so happy to finally be getting another session in and to share the news with Jeremy that I was able to complete all of my homework! He was fairly pleased about that and rewarded me with more homework! Yay!
Anyways, I got a ride with Merv and Jan this morning to the LRT and walked over the gym from there. Actually to Esso. I really wanted a coffee badly and figured that since I was gonna be there so early, why not?
Apparently my body had other plans for me. I was sitting there reading my book, and the next thing I know, I'm starting to doze off! Oh boy, this is not good. How was I going to do a session if I couldn't manage to keep my eyes open? So finally at 8:30 I figured that rather than sleeping at the table in esso, might as well get my warm up started. I couldn't believe it but, Jeremy was actually 15 min early today! It was so surprising!
We started of doing seated weight lifting, and then I had to do 12 squats with a 10 lbs dumbell and then raise them over my head. I repeated this again and then he had me do the seated weights again and this time instead of doing the squats, had me lunge from one side of the gym to the other and back to the TRX ropes. Once I got back from there I had to do 20 body pulls, go get a drink, then 20 more body pulls on the TRX.
He then had me go down and up the stairs 3 times, and we made our way over to the eliptical. He had me alternating a level 6 and a level 1 for 8 min and then I had to do side lateral twists with a weight 12 times on each leg. Once finished with that I had to go down and up the stairs 2 more times. I was experiencing issues with dizziness again today. This is really starting to bug me. However, because of this, we kind of slowed down a little bit because he didn't want me to pass out or anything.
Once I came up the stairs the second time we did some stretching on the mats and I finished on the eliptical for 8 min on a level 2 for my cool down. All in all it was a great session today. I did everything he asked me to do and he had to tell me to take breaks.
During the session we usually talk a bit and this time was no exception. I told him today that I didn't think he should go on holidays next week because I didn't think he needed them. LOL He laughed and said ok and then told me that next week for our session I was to keep him on track because he was going to be in holiday mode.
What a character! So anyways, my homework is a little different this time. I have to do an hour of cardio every day and of course, my stretches. He also added in the I am to do a food log. GRRR! I hate food logs and never think about doing them. Well I usually do it for a day or 2 but, then I just lose focus or interest in it. lol
My next session is on Friday and I cannot wait to see what that boy has in store for me. Hopefully these stupid dizzy spells will be gone by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment