Again I had a terrible sleep. I can't seem to get on a good system here. At the beginning of this journey it was great, slept good, ate good, and worked out good. Now it's getting sort of frustrating. I wound up having sharp pains in my legs last night while I was trying to sleep and it didn't seem to work out very good for me. I think I maybe averaged about 2 hours of sleep, if I'm lucky. With today being the first day at McDonalds I am really hoping that it goes well and that I can manage to last for the rest of the day.
My session went good this morning, what with Jeremy going on holidays, and me being so tired, neither one of us was really in the mood to do much for working out but, we did it.
He started me off on the TRX ropes doing a squat while reaching behind me with one hand and then bringing it forward I had to lift myself up to a standing position with the other arm. Then I had to do assisted squats normally 12 times and then assisted ab crunches 30 times. Repeating this one more time, and then I had to go down and up the stairs 2 times.
I then had to go to the chin up and dip assist equipment and do that 10 times for each. I repeated this one more time and then had to go down and up the stairs 2 times again. We did the chin ups and dips a last time and I really can't remember what else we did. I was so tired today that I just basically did whatever he asked me to do, and didn't bother trying to remember.
Since he is on holidays for a week, I won't see him again until next friday morning. So my homework for the next week is to do 45 min of cardio every day except for one and regardless 15 min of stretching every day as well. He would like me to do the rowing machine in there somewhere for a bit as well. I guess it will have to work :)
Tomorrow I am going in for 9am hopefully, providing I am able to get a good sleep after work. Even if I don't, I guess I will have to go regardless. More tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment