It turned out to be a really good day, even though it started off a little rough. I didn't get out of bed until 10am and the only reason why was because my back was hurting so bad that I just wanted to lay there and stay in bed all day. However, I got up, had my breakfast, had my shower and headed to the gym for 1pm.
Once I got there I went straight upstairs and into the ladies only section. I really didn't want to be around anyone and I just wanted to zone out and get it done so that I could come home. I did the eliptical for 15 min, and then went over to the treadmill and did that for 30 min. Ok so I didn't get my full hour in today but, at least I got 45 min in. As soon as I got home I had enough time to basically relax before work and then I started out the door to walk. I made it to the end of the driveway and had to turn around and come back. The sidewalks were so slippery that even my boots wouldn't have carried me properly to work. I was a little on the scared side to walk for fear of falling and hurting myself that I came back inside and asked Jan to give me a ride.
Once I finished work tonight I did do my stretches, I did about 5 different ones and they seemed to help the back out a little bit so, hopefully tomorrow I am going to be ok for my session. I may just do some more stretches before I go to see if it helps any with the session. I have already asked Jeremy not to do too much in the way of leg exercises because my legs are really hurting today as well as my feet. Who knows? I may just regret asking. :) Blog will be posted tomorrow earlier. Sorry to those that were waiting to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment