Today started off to look like a bad day, but, I turned it around very quickly. I woke up an hour and a half later than I wanted to be, caught a ride with Jan to the gym and when I got to the Esso to get my coffee this morning, I had no bank card. Darn it! So, I walked over to the bank thinking it might be open. Nope, had to sit and wait for 40 min. So I got my new bank card, walked myself back to the Esso, got my coffee, and sat down to enjoy it before my session.
Once finished, I walked over to the gym and paid the membership, and got ready to give it all I had. I got on the treadmill and did a warmup for 8 min, greeted Jeremy and I was ready to go. First off, he had me sit on the end of a bench and with 10lb dumbells shoulder height, had to lift my arms above my head 12 times. Then we went to the other end and I had to grab this bar and while sitting down pull down on it past my chin 12 times. We repeated these two 3 times and then I had to go down and up the stairs 2 times. Once I got back, I had to do 12 side arm lifts with 5 lb dumbells, 12 pushups, and 15 seated rows and then repeated this 2 times. Down and up the stairs two more times and then i had to do a side plank and 25 ab crunches, finishing off with the stairs 2 times again.
I'm not sure if we did anything else because it seemed like we did alot but really we just repeated the same exercises. Nevertheless, it was a good workout and we had a good conversation going as well. Monday is my next session and for homework I am supposed to do 2 hours of cardio along with my stretches but, he wants me to do the eliptical for at least an hour spread out within the next 2 days. Not sure how that is gonna work with my schedule tomorrow but, I will try and figure it out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment