All I could think about today was coming home and going back to my bed. My feet are killing me, my back is just as sore, and I'm tired today. Plain and simple and straight to the point lol.
Today Jeremy had someone shadowing him again. Gotta love it when you have 2 men trying to help you out. We did a bunch of stationary weight lifting today which was nice for a change. Due to the fact that my feet were definitely up to par I was very thankful. So we did 12 rowing pulls on a different machine than normal, and then went over to to another one to do tricep and bicep pulls 12 times each and then 12 times with a 10 lb weight doing side step twists.
From there I had to do toe taps on the bench while holding the 10lb weight above my head and then repeat everything. Then I had to sit on this seat facing a machine, pull down 70lbs 12 times and then repeat everything again. I did this 2 more times and then we got down on the floor to do some stretches. We had a good session today, I am pretty sure my back is going to feel it tonight but, I am going to go to work and be merry. I can only do the best that I can. Jeremy presented me with an option to enter into a contest to win 10, 000 dollars. I am not sure if I want to do it. Basically the person that has the best body composition and the most weight loss will win. Who knows, I have until the end of January to decide. He also asked me if I wanted to go down to one day a week for our sessions as I only have 8 left. At the time I told him no, that I wanted to continue on with the two a week but, by the time I got home, I changed my mind. I am hoping that only 1 day a week will still keep me motivated enough to continue on and maybe for the first 4 weeks I will do one a week and then go down to 1 every 2 weeks. This way I still get my training that I may need and also, I can see for myself if I can continue on my own.
Anyways, I am going for a nap now, I am tired, and I will have more for you tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday will be a good weigh in! :)
Well Krista, awesome job. You da Woman!!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as the sessions with Jeremy go, I think you should do one a week and make your training ones last longer. You have been doing this long enough to know what to do on your own ... You just GOTTA DO IT> good decision and I will see you in an hour.... lets hope we are busy busy to make the night go fast.