Ok so it hasn't been very successful the last couple of days in regards to the workout schedule. However, for the way that I have been feeling in the last couple of days, weigh wasn't that bad today. I'll of course, disclose the results as soon as I finish with the workout for today.
So I was awake at 7:30am thinking that it was Monday and that I had missed my ride to the LRT. I then realized, oh ya, it's Sunday. But by that time, I was already awake with panick and decided to get up. I made my breakfast, pancakes with blueberries in them, jumped in the shower, and headed out the door to go to the gym. As I got there, I realized that there was absolutely no parking! Aww man! Rotten luck for me! So, I turned around and headed back towards home with a stop at the grocery store.
Once I got home, I had my cup of coffee, and went downstairs to start my workout. I was thinking that maybe I would do some step ups and some really good cardio, but when I got down there, I really wasn't in the mood for step ups. So, I popped in the Walk It Out game that I have and started moving. In 45 min I wound up burning 229 calories and stepped 5000 steps. I plugged in the wii fit and started doing my stretches. I thought maybe I would get some step ups in after all and figured I would do the stretching first.
I got the yoga mat out, laid on the floor and reached my hands as far as I could over my head, and pointed my toes. I held it for about 30 seconds and continued on to do 30 ab crunches. I pulled out the 5 lb dumbells and did 20 lifts above my body with them and then grabbed my right leg and pulled it across my body. I held this stretch for about 30 seconds and continued on with 30 more ab crunches and 20 more dumbell lifts. I did the other leg and then followed with the ab crunches once more and the lifts. Once these were done, I tried to do the plank, managed to hold it for 36.53 seconds, which is by far the longest that I have ever been able to hold it and then did 10 pushups and I did the hamstring stretch as well. It was a pretty good workout today. :)
This morning when I got up and stepped up the scale, I was a little concerned because this whole week I had been monitoring my weight, which I should learn by now not to do. However, I thought that maybe it would go up substantially but, I only gained half a pound. So I am now at 202, still making my total weight loss 62 lbs. There are a few contributing factors to not losing much this week which I am thinking that next week, I will be losing a bit. Let's hope I am right! :)
I was supposed to have a session with Jeremy yesterday but, he sent me a text on Friday evening letting me know that he had to cancel. We have not set up another day as of yet because of the fact that I can't do a session during the week unless it's after 7 and I really don't think I want to make my days that long. The only time that I have told him I would accept is Saturdays. So, hopefully next weekend I will be getting a session out of him.
Tomorrow is my first shift at Epcor, and I am now finally getting a little bit excited about it, but I am fairly nervous as well. I will be heading to the gym right after work so once I am finished there and supper is done, the blog should be up pretty soon afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment