Alright, so yesterday didn't quite work out as planned. My day was extremely long, my brain hurt from all the thinking I had to do, and I just didn't want to be at the gym. I did go, but I only went for 15 min and then came home. I did the treadmill for the whole time, never going under a 3 speed and then just couldn't do it anymore. I hit the stop button and away I went burning 110 calories. Today was a little better. I still had quite a bit of information crammed into my head today but, I figured that I could do at least a half hour workout for a bit to help myself out. I was hoping to get some time in on the eliptical tonight and that was part of the reason why I didn't stay my full hour as I had hoped. Not to mention the fact that I kept running into people to talk to, so that took up some time as well lol.
I got on the treadmill after talking to someone I knew for 15 min and put my speed up to a 2.8 and a 2.5 incline. After 5 min I increased the incline to a 4.5 and then at the 10 min mark, increased the speed to a 3 and the incline up to a 6.5. I finished off at 35 min for a total calorie burn of 251 and got my stuff gathered up and ready to go. It wasn't really all that bad but I knew that I still had to stop at the grocery store and also come home to prepare my lunch for tomorrow and also get my bag ready for after work.
I have full intentions of going to the gym after work tomorrow as soon as the LRT reaches the clareview station so hopefully when I get there the eliptical will be free and also then I am free to do part of my strength workout as well. And then when I get home I can do my stretches after supper and be good to go :)
Tonight I am doing my stretching before bed, as well as ab crunches and then plank. So all in all, another pretty good day. I am sure liking the good days!
No comments:
Post a Comment