Thursday, 15 March 2012

Day 233

Blog time, another favorite time of day other than quitting time from work.  :) 

This morning I was again up early and ready to go to work by the 6:50am.  My feet are a bit sore from the workout yesterday and I was hoping to be able to get some kind of a strength workout in but, unfortunately with the plan that Jeremy and I devised, it requires doing walking lunges all the way across the gym 4 times.  I'm now thinking that maybe I am going to have to change that up a little bit.

Anyways, I made it through work, smooth sailing there, and then when I got off, went with Jan to Fort Sask so that she could make it to her massage appointment.  I dropped her off and headed over to walnart to pick up a few things.  I made my way back over to pick Jan up and then we came home and had subway for supper.  By this time it was 6:15pm and I figured I should probably get to the gym.

I was there by 7 and made my way upstairs.  I filled up my water bottle and decided that today, with my feet being so sore, I should probably take it easy from the treadmill for a few days again.  So I went into the ladies only room and got on the eliptical.  I wound up going for about 20 min burning 181 calories and then called it quits to get on the bike for a bit.  I burned 108 calories in another 20 min and called it a day.  I find that it keeps getting harder and harder to go into the gym and stay there for a complete hour.  I sometimes feel like I am spending all of my time either working or working out and I don't have much time for myself lately.  I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed.

But, I am going to try to the best of my ability and I am going to keep trying.  Tonight I am going to do my stretches before bed and hopefully do at least some ab crunches.  That way at least I have still done some kind of toning for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment