I am not so sure about this weigh in on Sunday. I am pretty sure that I am going to be ok for weight lost, I don't think that it will be 5 lbs, but, I am thinking it may be around 2 or 3. I have been working pretty hard this week, going to the gym every day and if not, still doing the workouts at home. Not only that, but the eating has been pretty good also. Yes, I have been eating more at work, but at the same time, it's been more healthy stuff than anything. I have been trying to eat more fruits, more veggies during the day and I have also been trying to watch the quantity of the food that I have been consuming as well.
I feel that today was a pretty good day, considering the fact that I am still in so much pain in both the feet and the back, shoulders and legs, I still managed to get myself over to the gym for a fantastic workout! I wound up getting to the gym at about 4:45pm and when I changed my shoes, I knew exactly where I was gonna go. I headed over tot he ladies only room and jumped on the eliptical. I didn't really do much in the way of tension because I was pretty sore, so I stayed on a level 1 and went for 40 min. I burned 320 calories and decided to head over to the bike and try another half hour on there. Here I decided to change things up a little bit.
I did 3 min on a level 1 and then bumped it up to a level 6. I carried on for another 5 min and then slowly increased the level until I got to a level 10 every minute. I then put it back down to a level 1 and then slowly increased it once more until I got to a level 6. In total, I wound up burning an additional 137 calories. I figured that since my hour was up and that I did so well, all week in fact, that I should probably come home and have some relax time.
Once I got home, I made supper for Jan and I. I made fish in egg and bread crumbs, and some mixed veggies. It was so amazingly good! I completely love fish, and that is not even an exageration. After supper, I did my stretches, nothing more, I figured I would take it a little easier tonight because I have huge plans for tomorrow.
I had been doing some thinking earlier in the week about how I was going to lose this 5 lbs. I figured that considering the fact that I have been working at it pretty hard this week, maybe I could try to do kind of my own "last chance workout" like the biggest loser. I am hoping to get to bed early tonight, and be at the gym for 8 tomorrow morning. I plan on doing 30 min on the treadmill, 30 min on the eliptical and 30 min on the bike. In between each, I am going to incorporate some strength training in there with some trunk rotations, seated rows, and a few others as well. I am pretty sure that once I finally get home, I will probably have to do the stretching 2 or 3 times during the day. In which case, I will also try to get some ab crunches, upper and lower, the plank and maybe some pushups in there as well.
I know it sounds like a lot, and I am pretty sure it will be alot, but, if it works the way I want it to, then there is no reason why I can't take it easier on myself for the week and push it to the max once a week. If I am in so much pain that I can't move on Sunday, then I think we have a problem and I may have to seek phsycological help to discuss my mental way of thinking lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment