It is a rambling day today. I am so very excited to share my weigh in and I am also having quite a few mixed feelings today as well. I was awake at 7am today and even though I had a really messed up sleep (thanks to Jeremy) I still felt pretty refreshed and anxious to get downstairs and get my weigh in done.
So, I got up, came downstairs and turned on the wii for my weigh in. With all of my hard work this week, most people know that I was aiming for a 5 lb weight loss. I wound up weighing in at 198lb. I lost 2 lbs this week! YAY! I am pretty sure that next week will be pretty good as well because I know that it usually takes a day or two to have results and yesterday I burned roughly 725 calories and it was no easy task. So, I will try and continue to get the gym every day this week again and get an hour at least in each and every time. And then on Saturday, do another 2 hour workout.
Even though I am doing fairly well with my journey, I am still feeling pretty strange, I guess the word would be. I am not sad, or confused anymore, but, I am feeling a little on the neutral side. I am neither upset nor ecstatic. I am very happy and extremely proud of myself for keeping it up and sticking with it. Even though I am putting myself through the pain, I figure that it is well worth it in the end.
A few weeks ago, I had purchased a pair of pants from Costco, they are a size 16 and I thought that was what I was in but, apparently I was still in between the 18 and 16. So, this morning, I decided to try on that pair of pants to see if I could get them done up, or even at least up past my big butt. LOL
I was able to get them on and do them up! This was really exciting because I know that I have lost the inches as well as the lbs! Even though I was able to get them done up, they are still not really at the point where I can actually wear them, so I am stuck in the 18s for now. I will be asking Jeremy probably next week if we could do the measurements so that I can see how much I have lost since the last measurements.
As I said yesterday, I have a few plans in the making at the moment to change my life even more than it has changed right now. On my next pay, I plan to buy a few clothes in the size 14 range and also 16's. This way, when I am in the 16s, I can comfortably wear them when I get there. I am starting to like this whole clothes shopping experience! :)
Today I am working at Esso. I have decided that working 6 days a week, working out 5 or 6 days a week, and trying to get everything I need done crammed into one day off is not working. So, as of this evening, I will be putting in my two weeks notice. I know that if I ever need to go back, that I will be able to, but my workload is way to deep right now and the most important thing in my life that is on my list right now is to get this weight off of me. The more opportunity that I have to do this, the better.
I also plan to start doing a few things from the book that I have read in the last couple of days. I want to be a better person, and I know that I am getting there, but I also want to have a more positive outlook on life and not let the small things bother me so much. A new and improved me, and that is what this journey is all about. I want to have the good life for a change, and the only person that is able to deliver the good life to me, is me!
No comments:
Post a Comment