Friday, 9 March 2012

Day 227

Another pretty darn good day!  I am so glad it is Friday and that I am off for the weekend.  I have a chance to get caught up a little bit in regards to learning more about my job.  I was off at 3:30pm again, met Jan at the LRT, came home to relax for a little bit, and then headed off to the gym after supper.

I went upstairs and headed to the ladies only room once again for my new found friend, the eliptical.  I started off at a level 6 and started to read my ereader.  I looked up and although my legs were feeling a little tender, I figured that at the 4 min mark I wound increase the level to an 8 and carry on some more.  I wound up going down to a level 2 at teh 10 min mark for 2 min and then put it back up to a level 8.  I continued on with my reading, and at the 20 min mark I wound up experiencing a small pain on the left side of my stomach.  So, I slowed down the speed a little bit, and eventually stopped for a  second.  I decided to try and carry on and by the time I hit my 30 min mark, burning 300 calories again, by the way, the pain had gotten a little bit worse.  I am pretty sure it's not much to be worried about.  I basically ate supper and started working out right away so I figure that I just didn't give myself enough time to digest my supper before engaging in the physical activity.

I am pretty sure I will be fine come the morning.  I am going to be doing a little bit of research before 10, and then I will be doing stretches, the plank and ab crunches before bed.

Last night when I did my stretches, I wound up doing 20 ab crunches in between each stretch, and holding the plank for 38 seconds!  A new record!  I am going to try and hold it a little longer today, but judging how my back is feeling right at the moment, I probably won't be able to hold it very long.

Anyways, kind of a short one today, I will be posting at some point in the afternoon and then on Sunday I hope to be sharing the best news for weigh in!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment