Blog time, again.... I am unsure as to what has been happening in the last couple of days. I am not really myself in the way that I have been easily irritable and not really feeling good. I think my nerves are getting the best of me and I am really nervous about starting on the phones tomorrow. Not really nervous in the way that I can't do it, that's not the issue, but in the way that I still don't understand a couple of things and I just don't like the idea of putting someone on hold to look up an answer to a question that they may be asking. I'm sure that it will all come in due time. But even still, the nerves are hitting me.
Anyways, this morning I wound up doing the stairs at both clareview and churchill, going to work and also coming home. I decided not to pack my gym clothes with me to work today, I figured that from now on I will just come home, change quickly and go to the gym instead of walking over and then expecting Jan to come and pick me up. The car has to go back that way regardless so it's just easier if I take the car myself and then that way I can stay later if I wish, or stay only for my hour.
So let's get right down to it. I made it to the gym at 5 and went upstairs. By the time I got there, I noticed quite a lot of training going on with tons of people and went into the ladies only room only to find out that it too was extremely busy. I turned around and went back into the main area, settling on the treadmill once again. It's really not that good for my feet, but, while I am working on it, it's a good go and I usually suffer afterwards.
I hit various speeds, up to and including a 3.2 on a 9 incline for about 4 min and stayed on there for my full hour. I just propped the ereader up, started reading and no sooner had I started my venture into the fantasy world, Jeremy came up to have a little chat with me for a few min. I wanted to talk to him for a little bit tonight in regards to the contest, sessions, and a few other things but, as I was busy doing my workout, he just told me to go and see him before I left.
Of course, by the time I finished my hour long workout on the treadmill and burned 441 calories, I was headed down the stairs and Jeremy was on his way up stating that now he was busy. I asked how long he would be, and with his reply of roughly an hour, I said that I would not be staying and wound up leaving.
I feel pretty good with doing my full hour at the gym, I will be doing my stretches tonight before bed, a few ab crunches and also possible some weight lifts with the dumbelslls. Other than that, I will be trying to hit the bed a little bit earlier tonight because with being on the phones tomorrow morning, I want to be completely refreshed and have my head screwed on straight for the task that will be laid before me.
Anyways, not much to tell for today, hopefully my weigh in goes good this weekend. I really want to be successful once again this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment