I finally made it to day 301. Amazing how time seems to just fly by! Yesterday I had full intentions of getting in a 2 hour workout however, it just didn't happen even though I was up early. I woke 7:30 am and had my breakfast made and eaten by 8 am. I figured I had pretty much all day to get that workout in so I was really in no rush. I should have just gone when I got up. It turned out that Jan had a call from one of her friends at 11:30am. Her friend had just picked up a new car and wanted to know if Jan would like to go to Ikea for the day. She was supposed to go and pick up a cat scratching post and bring it home but, wound up asking me if I would mind staying home until the post could be delivered at 1:30pm. I agreed and then by the time it arrived and I was finally able to go to the gym, it didn't leave me much time to do my workout, come home, shower, change and get ready to go to the Rush game. I had to be in Devon to pick up my cousin and I just didn't have time. So, I left the workout undone yesterday.
We had alot of fun at the game last night. It was Stacey's first time going and it was also the first time that we were able to actually hang out just the two of us. Our Edmonton boys wound up losing, 9-6 but it was still a pretty good game. I am so thankful to Jeremy for getting me those tickets. I have missed going to the games and next year I am hoping to be a season ticket holder with Stacey.
We left Rexall at around 11pm, headed towards Clareview to get the car, grabbed a coffee on the way and then headed back out to Devon to drop her off. By the time we go there it was 12am and I went inside to use the bathroom and my aunt was still up. We decided to have a chat and by the time I left it was 2am. Oh boy, I know I am going to be a tired chicky tonight. I got home around 2:45am and headed straight to bed.
This morning I was awake at 8am and slowly got out of bed. I knew that if I didn't get up at that point that I wouldn't be getting up until much later and I have housework to do today and maybe if I am feeling up to it I may be heading to the gym afterwards. I will have to see. Anyways, I came downstairs, very excited to check the weigh in. I stepped on the scale and it read 191! I lost another 2 lbs this past week making my total weight loss 73lbs! I am so so SO excited about that! It just makes me even that much more determined to get a good weigh in for next week as well!
Another thing that had me so excited and anxious this week is what happened on Friday morning. About a month or maybe even a month and a half ago, Jan and I had gone to Costco and I bought a pair of pants. At that time when I got home and tried them on, they didn`t quite fit. I was able to get them on and done up, but they just didn`t look good at all and they also didn`t feel good. I was able to put them on and wear them to work on Friday! It was so awesome! Last night, for the game, I decided that I wanted to try on a shirt that I hadn`t been able to wear yet. That fit too! It is still a little bitt tight, but it doesn`t look horrible at all.
I am extremely proud to say that since I first started this weight loss journey, I started out in a 4x pants, and a 3x shirt. Now, I am in a size 16 pants, and xl shirt! This is getting to be very interesting indeed! I know that when I am down to a size 14, I will finally be on the content side and very happy with myself and the way that my life has changed. Don`t get me wrong, I am very ecstatic about what I have accomplished in my life this far. I probably wouldn`t have made it this far without the encouragement and support of some of the people that have picked me up and helped me out in this journey and to them, I am eternally thankful.
Over the last couple of days I have made a few more decisions in regards to some of the changes that I want to happen in my life. For starters, I am going to start removing the negativity in my life by elimintating those that are bringing me down. It seems like I start getting my head back into the way that I want to be, start loving life and enjoying it the way that I was intended to life it and it seems like I just get knocked back down further. I am not handling that very well and I need to do something in which to correct it. So, I am deleting facebook. I know I have done this before, but, I think it is the right choice for me. I need to have a clear head, and I will be continuing the blog, but, those that are wishing to continue reading, will have to save it in their favorites list and should they choose to make comments, will need to make them on the page of the blog now that I have it set up where people may do so.
Anyone that is wishing to keep in contact, can contact me on facebook until the end of next week, I will then forward on my phone number and or email address, but in all seriousness, the only reason why I have kept facebook was for the fact that I could post my blog for those that are wanting to read it. Other than that, and the fact that I like to get updates on my awesome nieces and nephews, I don`t play the games, and quite honestly, I don`t have any use for it.
This week I work 8 - 12 all week, and tomorrow I have my session with Jeremy at 1:30pm. I am very excited to go and share with him the success that I had this week and I can`t wait to see what he has planned for me. It should wind up to be a very interesting and intense session as per usual. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment