Saturday, 7 April 2012

Day 286 - Session

What a fantastic day indeed!  I am so happy today, and very excited to keep going on the workouts with Jeremy!  Have I ever missed that boy!  I did the treadmill for 12 min before having to stop to go to the washroom before starting the session.  I went past him and he asked me where I was going and that we had a session and I told him that I knew, just had to go to the washroom.

We started off doing 12 sets of the seated rows lifting 55 lbs moved off to the side to do about 15 step ups, and then repeated the rows and step ups 2 more times.  I then had to go up and down the stairs 3 times and I was quite happy to do so because as I usually do stairs o nmy way to and from work, it was quite easy for me.  We went back to doing the seated rows and step ups for another 3 times and then down and up the stairs 3 more times. 

Once I got back from there, he had me sit on the stability ball and while seated do side arm lifts alternating each side with a 5 lb dumbell in each hand.  After this, I had to alternate doing front arm lifts with them as well and then down and up the stairs again.  We repeated the stability ball exercises one more time and then we made our way outside. 

I am fairly certain that he wanted to talk to me privately about a few things, which is fine by me and we did.  I will not disclose that information here but, let me tell you, it was very interesting.  Outside, we did walking lunges across the parking lot and back, and then he had me do 15 squats and on the 15th squat, hold it as long as I could.  I did that, and then he asked me if I held the squat and even though I confirmed that I did, he made me do it agian.  So, I held it one more time.  I had to do the walking lunges across the parking lot one more time and back and then we headed back inside.

When I got inside, it turned out that our session was over, but, I didn't stop there.  I did 15 min on the eliptical burning 153 calories and then decided that I was a little too tired to continue on.  So, I made my way over to the Esso, grabbed myself a coffee and waited patiently (rather impatiently in fact) for Jan to come and pick me up.  It was an awesome workout and I am sooooooo excited to see what the man has in store for me on Monday!  With tomorrow being weigh in, I am very anxious to see how I did, I am a little bit nervous, but hopefully it turns out well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment