Sunday, 8 April 2012

Day 287 - Weigh in

Well, another week has gone by and as April 15 gets closer and closer, I am feeling a little discouraged but yet very proud of my accomplishments.  I had a fantastic day yesterday, with my workout and I can tell.  My whole body is aching from using muschles that I am not used to working.  I think it is high time that as well as cardio I start doing the strength twice a week as well.  I am sure that Jeremy will make sure to keep this up as I am purchasing some more sessions from him this coming Friday.

Today is my rest day from exercise so, this blog is all about how I am feeling and also the weigh in.  Since it is Easter weekend, and I will be busy both today and tomorrow, it may prove to be a fairly challenging week in regards to finding time to get the exercise in.  But I am sure going to try!  :)

I wasn't really feeling all too confident this morning in regards to my weight but, I turned on the wii and stepped on the scale.  It turns out that I have lost another pound!  I am now at 194 with a total weight loss of 70 lbs!

I feel great body wise, emotionally, not so great.  I am up and down, especially in the last few days but, I know that it is because I am really starting to miss my mom once again and I just wish I could hear her voice one more time.  However, it can't happen and I know that she is watching.

Another thing that has been weighing on my mind is the fact that I have done so much in the last year in regards to changing my life around and having a more positive outlook on life that it is almost unbelievable.  It's hard to imagine that I have had the strength to keep at something for longer than a couple of months and I have been finding that I feel very anxious if I don't get to that gym.  Even if I'm not feeling good.

I know that I have said it before, but I have made the decision to quit the smoking once again.  I am going to follow in my brother's footsteps and try the nicorette gum.  I am really hoping that I can beat it this time and not go back to the stupid things.  I found that with the new job, I am smoking alot more.  Not because I am allowed to, but because I find that when I do get home I wind up going more often for a smoke out of boredom. 

So today, I smoked my last cigarette of the pack at 9:15am.  I will be heading up to the shower in about 15 min and running to the drug store after to get a few packs of nicorette to assist me in this journey.

I received some really good news yesterday as well.  I am not prepared to say what it us just yet, because I don't want to make too much out of it.  I can say however, that this piece of news just may change my life even more than I though possible.  I have to make sure to play the cards right and read them the right way or else it could just end up not being as great as I thought it will be.  Either way I have won something great and I will not let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment