Saturday, 28 April 2012

Day 307

After I got off of work yesterday I headed over to the gym after stopping at Walmart to print off the pictures that I had ordered to send to my dad.  I went upstairs to the ladies only room and did the eliptical on a level 14 for 5 min and then didn't really feel that good so went over to the treadmill and did 25 min there.  I really didn't leave myself alot of time before having to pick up Jan and so that's where I stopped.

Today however, I was awake at 7:30am and decided that I was going to hit the gym before Jan got up so that if she wanted the car, she would have it.  Again I went over to the ladies only room and this time I went straight over to the bikes even though the eliptical was free.  I did 20 min here at a casual pace and keeping it in between a level 4 and a 1.  From there, I went over to the other side and did 40 min on the treadmill on a 2.5 speed and varying the incline from 2.5, 4.5 and 6.5.  By the time I was done, I wound up burning 313 calories.  I figured that since I had pushed myself so hard in the last couple of weeks, and because I can feel it, especially in the legs, I wanted to do a more lower intensity workout today.

I got home around 11am to find out that Jan wanted to go and do some grocery shopping.  So, at 2, we headed out to Safeway.  We got home around 4 and then had something to eat for lunch/supper.  I know I won't be having anything else to eat and that is fine with me.  I am hoping to get to bed a little bit on the early side today so that I am able to get up and get to the gym tomorrow bright and early as well.

We will be going for a walk with the dogs here shortly and then when we get back I will be getting the stretches/core done and then heading off to bed.  My whole outlook today has been pretty good, and I have been keeping pretty positive as well.  Today I am expressing gratitude for the food that I am able to eat and the liquids (water) I am able to drink.  It has really helped to keep me alive and on the right track with my continued weight loss and not to mention the fact that I love to eat!  :)

Tomorrow is weigh in day and it is looking pretty promising.  I just hope that it is as good as I think it is going to be.  It won't be long if I keep this up and I will be at my goal weight.  And then I get the luxury of starting a new one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment