Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Day 296

Ok so yesterday didn't go so well.  It went well in regards to the session and the actual working out aspect but, the interaction between Jeremy and I wasn't very good.  Neither one of us had a good sleep the night before, and we were both pretty crabby so that caused a little bit of friction and hostility on both parts.

Today I had a little bit more sleep than last night, so, after I got off of work tonight, I decided that I would take a trip to the gym and do a workout before supper.  I got to the gym at 2, got changed and headed upstairs to fill my water bottle.  As I was going up, Jeremy smiled and waved at me, I returned the gesture and I knew that we were both alright lol.  I headed off to the ladies only room and got onto the eliptical to start.  I wound up going strong for 21 min burning 207 calories and then decided to go onto something else for a little bit.

From there I went onto the bike and did 14 min there burning 87 calories and figured that it was good enough for the time being.  I was thinking that I still needed to talk to Jeremy about our next session and was hoping that I wasn't too late to catch him.  As I came out of the ladies only room, he was just coming out of his office so we went and set up our next session which is next Monday at 1:30pm.  So it looks like I still have 3 hours and a little bit more of my cardio homework to do, so I think tomorrow I will be staying just a wee bit longer to make up for today's shorter session and also to make up for the awesome supper that I made tonight.

I had been having a really bad craving for nachos in the last couple of weeks and I finally decided last night that I was going to buy the supplies for it and make it tonight.  The only problem is that when I make nachos, I make enough for at least 4 people and it is so hard to stop eating them because they are so awesome.  I am hoping that this week's weigh in is not in jeopardy because of that decision but, at the same time, I am very glad I did make them.  It doesn't make sense to ignore the cravings because otherwise you wind up binging on something else that you don't want and the craving doesn't satisfy the craving.

Anyways, I will be doing cleanup from supper shortly, and then afterwards, I will be getting the stretches done and then heading off to bed early because I would really like to have a fairly decent night's sleep for a change.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment