I was in a fairly decent mood today when I got up, ya I am missing mom but, not as moody as I normally am at this time of year. I didn't sleep very good because I was excited and kind of nervous to go into my session today. I didn't know what to expect and wasn't sure of the measurements. I went to walmart, picked up the pictures I had ordered, and carried on to my session.
I was on the treadmill for 7 minutes when Jeremy came to ask if I was ready to do my measurements. I told him I guess so, he chuckled, and away we went. Since July 11, I have lost the following in cm:
Neck 4
Glutes 16
Shoulders 4
Right thigh 21
Abdomen 1 19
Abdomen 2 19
For a total of 83 cm lost!!! That's 32.7 inches! Wow! Since I have done so well, Jeremy of course had to stop a bunch of people throughout our workout and share with them how well I'm doing. It was very comforting to know that he was so proud but, at the same time, it's kind of embarrassing as well. However, I am very proud of myself.
Jeremy then said that we were going to try a new machine today. OOOH! How exciting! First he had me go over to the bench like structure where one side has a bench and a bar hanging above it. While sitting on the bench I had to pull the bar down towards me lifting 75 lb weights. Then we went over to the treadmill and I had to do an 11 incline and 3.2 speed for a few min and then we went to the chin up/dip assist machine. Here I had to do 12 assisted chin ups and 12 assisted dips and then do a wall sit. I repeated this 2 more times and then I had to do walking lunges across the gym to the seated rows.
Jeremy then walked over and grabbed 2 of the 17.5lb dumbells while I did 12 of the seated rows and then I had to go down the stairs while he walked beside me and then on the way up, carry the 17.5lb dumbells with me. This was to show me how much weight I had lost from the very first time I went into the gym. Back to the seated rows 12 times and then this time I had to carry the dumbells down the stairs and back up and then go down and up the stairs once more without. One more time on the seated rows and then I got to go down and up the stairs 3 more times without carrying anything.
All in all it was a great workout and I am very pleased with everything that happened. I have attached the picture that Jan and I took last night so you can see the progress. As for the total weight loss, you will have to wait until sunday morning for the results as it is weigh in day officially. Have a great evening everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment