Thursday, 10 November 2011

Day 122 - Session

This morning I woke up in a fairly decent frame of mind and got ready to go to my session intending on talking to Jeremy about a few things that I needed to address.  There wasn't anything bad, just wanted to ask for some help and knew that with him being the nice guy that he is, he agreed to help me.

We started off doing reverse lunges on the TRX ropes and then he had me go across the gym and do rowing pulls.  From there we went back to the TRX ropes and repeated and my back was acting up a little bit.  We repeated the rows and I had to stretch the back a little bit.  He asked if I was ok and me being the stubborn woman I am, I said yep, I'm fine.  We carried on to do toe taps and he had me go down and up the stairs 2 times and then do the toe taps again.

From here we went downstairs and did one of the machines that you kneel on one knee and lift weights with one leg backwards 15 times for each leg and then I had to do walking lunges, getting down as far as I could go across the gym.  When I finished that, I had to go up and down the stairs 2 times and then we did the silly machine again, and then he had me do 12 squats and move over to the stairs where I had to have one foot halfway off the stair and push down.  Repeated with the other leg and then I had to go back up the stairs.  I had to basically go into a pushup position on the bench and while holding that pose with my legs as far back as I could, lift one leg straight back behind me and alternate legs.  He grabbed a couple of mats and we did some stretches which included 3 of the normal ones that I do on my own at home.  We then gave me my homework which in my eyes is a little bit much, but I will do it nonetheless.  I have to do a total of 2 hours of interval cardio, planks, ab crunches and stretching every day.

Our next 2 sessions are scheduled for Monday and Friday at 9am and I'm kind of excited, but as I am tired right now, not so much.  However, we will see what the weekend brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment