I can't believe I missed my fourth month anniversary of a new lifestyle yesterday. Today I didn't really do a whole lot as I worked the 10 - 6 shift and not only that but, the gym opens at 8 and closes at 8 so there isn't really much time to get into the gym and either get ready to go to work before or eat afterwards. All I did today was my stretching. In between each stretch I did my 20 ab crunches and still I have not done any planks because my back is still pretty sore.
I started to head out for a walk tonight, however, as it snowed today, and it was melting and then later turned out to be icy, I wasn't able to go for my walk. I was feeling a little upset about that earlier because I felt like I was failing my goal for the weekend. As I was doing my stretching I thought about it some more and really, it's not failing at all. Sometimes there are going to be days that you just can't do what you want to do. So tomorrow, as it is weigh in day, and considering the fact that I am not working until 4pm, I am going to the gym in the morning once again and going to finish the homework that I was given.
I will post when I get back and hopefully tomorrow will be a new start of many things that are going to change in the next few weeks to come. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment