Friday, 11 November 2011

Day 123

My session yesterday must've been pretty darn good because as it stands today, I am in sooooo much pain!  My arms, legs, neck, back, butt, knees, feet and shoulders are so tender!  I rolled out of bed carefully at 8am and slowly made my way down the stairs.  I almost felt like my knees were going to buckle two or three times but, I managed to get downstairs and manuever around a bit.  I had my breakfast, with my coffee, went back upstairs and got dressed and then headed out the door to the grocery store.

As it was pay day yesterday I had to go to the store today and get some fruits and veggies so that I could carry out Jeremy's "experiment".  Once I finished that, I carried on home and had my shower to get ready for the gym.  I wasn't too sure if I was actually going to go through with it because of the pain that I was experiencing but, since I haven't exactly been a good girl and doing all of my "homework", I figured I had better go because my darling trainer will kick my butt in my sessions severely if I don't.

I got in the car, headed over to the gym and once upstairs I went to the ladies only room to start my workout.  I started off on the bike at a level 6 for 2 min, then bumped it up to an 8 and kept going back and forth about 3 or 4 times every couple of min.  I then bumped up the level to a 12 and did it for a min and then back down to a 1 for a min.  I did this for the remainder of my 20 min on the bike and wound up burning 107 calories.

I was starting to feel the burn in my legs so I decided that maybe I should be trying something else for a little bit.  I jumped on the treadmill and started off at a 6.5 incline and a 2 speed and wound up doing intervals here as well.  I kept the incline the same for about 12 min and then decided to lower it down to a 4.5 and wound up hitting a 3.4 speed for 2 min!  I was so excited about that and since my feet were really starting to hurt I dropped it down to a 2.8 and finished off 40 min on the treadmill burning 318 calories. 

All in all it was a really good workout and when I got home, I rested for a little bit and then continued on to do my stretching, ab crunches and planks.  I'm pretty happy with the day and I am really hoping to get back to the gym tomorrow night for some more!  More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment