Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Day 114

With not doing anything on Sunday I have counted it as my rest day and therefore today I opted to do a mini workout at home for about 30 min to 45min.  I started off doing walking lunges with my 5lb medicine ball raised above my head from the lliving room to the kitchen.  I believe there were roughly about 10 lunges each way.  I then headed up the stairs and down 3 times and then did 20 step ups on each leg.  I repeated the circuit and then had a little rest.  I did it one more time and then got down on the floor to do my stretches.  I did the four usual ones that I always do and then did calf raises on the stairs for a kind of cool down.  Tomorrow I am going to the gym with Nikki hopefully if I don't work in the evening and we are hoping to be there for at least 2 hours.  I really want to get my 3 hours of cardio in and not dissappoint myself again as well as Jeremy.

While I was doing my workout today, I had lots of help and support.  Charlie (my lovely kitty)  raced me up and down the stairs each time!  Lily, came to help with my stretches as well as Sweet pea.  Sweet Pea also helped me with my step ups a little bit in the way that I would try to step up and she would already be there waiting for me.  Boy do I love our animals!  Daisy was really good and just laid off to the side and watched everything go down.  But now I have to get ready for work, so that is why I haven't continued on with my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment