Monday, 7 November 2011

Day 119 - Session

I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I was going to do a blog today.  I've had a pretty emotional day and I'm not really proud of my session this morning.  I didn't give it all I could have, and my heart was just not there.  However, here I am, blogging away once again.

I didn't have a good sleep again last night.  Seems to be a pattern that keeps coming and biting me right in the bum.  I am thinking way too much, can't get my mind off of things and I'm hoping that my little meltdown this afternoon with my aunt will put my mind at ease just a little bit.

I got to my session right on time and started off on the treadmill for 3 min, didn't really feel up to it and then finished my warm up on the bike for 2 min.  Jeremy came and got me and took me over to the TRX ropes.  I had to do a squat and then a rowing pull.  I did this 12 times each alternating and then we went over to the benches and I had to do what Jeremy calls "burpies".  Basically what you do is a pushup on the side of the bench, jump to a standing position, raise your arms above the head and jump again.  I had to repeat all of this about 15 times and then go back to the TRX ropes and do 20 squats in a row and then 20 rowing pulls.

I went down and up the stairs 3 times which Jeremy did with me, and then I had to do bench squats  with 7.5lb dumbells  raised above my head 12 times and then the stairs 2 times.  Then I had to squat with the dumbells lowered just under my knees and then while standing up raise them into bicep curls.  Then I had to get into a lunge, do a bicep curl, stand up, and repeat 12 times on each leg.  After this I went into walking lunges with my arms held out to my sides and back then down the stairs one more time.  I finished off with the eliptical for interval training which I completely hated but did it anyways for 8 min because I am such a good girl.  My next session is on Thursday morning at 9 and before it comes I of course have homework to do which is 20 min  of stretching tonight, 10 min of stretching tomorrow as well as an hour of cardio and then 10 min of stretching on wednesday as well as an hour of cardio.  So until tomorrow then ....

No comments:

Post a Comment