Thursday, 3 November 2011

Day 115

I would have to say that today has been a pretty good day.  My goal for a 2 hour workout has been acheived today!  I felt pretty good this morning going to work and I figured that I might be able to walk to the gym afterwards but, as I worked it seemed that my feet just weren't going to make it.  By the time I got off at 6 I walked home and was able to take the car to the gym.

I got there at 7 and went on the treadmill at a 2 speed and a 9 incline for 10 min and then dropped the incline to a 6.5 and increased the speed to a 2.4 for 10 min.  I finished off at a 3 incline and a 2.6 for the last 10 min and then made my way over to the bike.

I put the bike on a level 6 and was able to go for about 15 min.  I had a quick little break and then went for another 10 min.  By this time Nikki was ready to come join me at the gym and needed a ride so I went and picked her up to come workout with me.

Once we returned to the gym I did the eliptical for 25 min and then did the bike for an additional 5 min.  I moved off of the cardio equipment and decided that I should do a few weight lifting things as well.  I went over to the split pulley rope and pulled 75 lbs 12 times, then went over to a different machine and grabbed the bars on each side and pulled forward 12 times and then reversed that one and did that 12 times.  From there I did the leg press 12 times, rested for a couple min and then repeated. By this time I figured I had worked out enough for one day and we left the gym.  My total calorie burn for the evening was roughly about 600 calories.  Not bad!

Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy, the first of 24, and I'm pretty sure that since I refused to do 2 of the excersises on the last session he is going to make me sweat big time tommorrow!  I am really looking forward to it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment