Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Day 128

I got up this morning in a pretty cranky mood, not gonna fib about it.  I'm not really sure what was wrong, just didn't want to get out of bed today.  Anyhow, I did get out of bed and had my shower and then came downstairs and was just about to eat my breakfast when the phone rang.  It was Sara.  She was on a break from work and wanted someone to talk to.  I kind of bit her head off because I was cranky but, as the conversation went on, I was starting to feel a little better.  So, sorry Sara for being such a bag this morning lol.

I got ready for work, put my boots on and my winter jacket and headed out the door.  Just as I got to work I realized that I forgot to transfer the heel gels from my shoes into my boots.  Man this is going to be a painful day!  And it was.

We were training a new girl today and unfortunately, I wasn't able to sit down as much as I usually do to rest my feet.  I wound up finding things to do, like mopping the floor, helping out some of the customers at the pumps and making coffee.  Not such a big deal but, the back started to hurt a bit more and my feet were killing me.

By the time I was off, Jan came to pick me up from work and brought my sneakers for me so that I could go to the gym and attempt to do an hour of my 2 hour cardio homework.  I figured that I would do the bike because it is less strenuous on the feet and I only lasted 35 min.  However, in that 35 min, I wound up burning 211 calories and even made it up to a level 13.  So I was pretty proud of myself for that.  I stopped at Timmie's and got Jan a tea, and myself a coffee and headed home.  I am content now, although I still have to do my stretching for the evening.  I will be doing pretty much the same as yesterday except for the fact that I am only going to do the plank once.  I think that's what was bugging my back so much today.  Considering when I am doing the plank it is the lower back that burns when I am doing it and that's where the majority of the pain is today.  Tomorrow I will see how I'm doing in regards to the foot department but, I am hoping to finish off my homework tomorrow evening.  More tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment