Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Day 127

I was able to sleep in a little bit today and I can honestly say that I am glad I did.  I got up at 10am feeling a little tired still but, I got up, had my shower, and waited for Matt to bring Sophia over so that I could babysit.  I had thought that maybe I would go to the gym this morning but, as the alarm went off at 7am, I just didn`t feel up to getting out of my warm bed.  Sometimes it just works out that way!

I came downstairs, had my special k with banana in it, and continued on with my day.  I had decided that I was going to make supper tonight because I really didn't want leftover stew and was really craving the fish.  So, I made fish, with steamed veggies, and brown rice for supper.  It would have been a little better had I not put so much pepper on it but, it was still pretty darn good!

Once supper was finished and the cleanup was done, Nikki and I decided to go to the gym.  She needed to talk to Jeremy about a few things and we wanted to make sure we got there in time.  Once they had their talk, we went to the treadmill and did 15 min there.  It seems like I just can't go any longer on that stupid thing because of my feet but, I did the best I could.

From there, we went over to the ladies only room and went on the bikes for 15 min and then called it a night.  It was 8:30pm and Biggest Loser would be starting soon and we didn't want to miss it.  Ya, ya, silly excuse for cutting the workout short!  I did make it up when I got home though.

I did my stretching, 5 of them, and in between each side I did 20 ab crunches and the plank twice.  I wound up doing a total of 100 ab crunches and at least 35 seconds to 40 seconds of the plank.  I figured that I still had 2 hours of cardio to do and since I will be heading to the gym after work, I may be staying there for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half.  I'll have to see how everything is holding up.

As I was doing my stretches and planks, I got a little bit frustrated because I can't hold the plank for longer than 18 seconds at a time.  I was hoping that maybe my back has strengthened up a bit to handle it a little longer but, it looks like I am going to have to keep trying it.  My goal is to hit 25 seconds by next friday so I'm going to try it every day and hope I can get it there.

I will be posting when I get done with the gym tomorrow and also when my stretches are done.  I am hoping to hit 15 min straight this time on the eliptical so I guess we will have to wait and see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment