Monday, 28 November 2011

Day 139 - Session

Today started off as a pretty good day.  I woke up, had some breakfast, had my shower and was out the door by 8:10am.  I got there at 9 and Jeremy was surprisingly already there and ready to go.  So I filled out my water bottle, and we got started.  First I had to do lunges 12 times on each leg, then with 7.5 lb dumbells do 12 lunges on each leg while doing a a bicep curl.  Once I finished that, I was told to do 12 squats with a 12.5 lb dumbell and then while standing up raise the dumbell over my head alternating with each arm.  I had to do this a total of 3 times and then we went on to do 12 pushups, and then with the 7.5 lb dumbells raise them over my head 3 times, go down the stairs, raise them 3 times again and repeat 3 times.  It didn't actually feel like we did a lot of different exercises today, just more than usual for each one.

It was a good session, and I am excited to see what happens on the next one.  Jeremy has classes on Thursday and Friday so, unfortunately we only have the one session this week.  I told him that the only way I could do Wednesday is if he was willing to come in at 7am.  In which case, I would have to be up pretty darn early lol.  He is going to text me either later today or tomorrow to let me know.  Other than that, my homework is to do an hour of cardio everyday and stretches per normal.  I may just go back to the gym this evening, I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment