Sunday, 13 November 2011

Day 125 - weigh in

This morning was pretty good getting up, my back is still a little sore as well as my shoulders, arms and feet but, for the most part I am feeling pretty good.  I had my breakfast of 2 pieces of toast with turkey bacon, a slice of cheese and an egg on both, my coffee and then headed upstairs to have my shower.

I got to the gym and headed to the ladies only room where I did 15 min of interval on the bike and then headed back out into the main area and got on the treadmill for 20 min for more interval.  I went back into the ladies only room and looked at the machines in there for a minute and then finally decided on the eliptical.  I wound up going on that on a level 4 for 10 min.  I didn't take a break until the 8 min mark and the only reason why I had stopped was because I was trying to decide if I wanted to continue or call it a day.  I figured I would finish off with 10 min and left.  I walked over to the esso to get coffee and tea for Jan and I and then waited for her to pick me up.

Once home, I wound up getting a call from work to come in earlier so, I didn't get the stretches done but, I will be doing them when I get home tonight from work.  My normal 4 will be done, with 20 ab crunches in between and maybe the plank.  I'll have to see how my back is feeling after work.

My weigh in isn't really anything to get excited about but, I did go down half a pound this week making my weight, 231.5 lbs.  Next week I am hoping to be down at least 2 or 3 pounds so that means that I will really have to pick up the pace and eat properly as well.  I have my session in the morning at 9 so I will be sure to write the blog by the time I get home and then hopefully I will be going back to the gym tomorrow evening as well.  More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment