Sunday, 27 November 2011

Day 138 - Weigh in

Weigh in day again, hmmm.  I don't know really how I should be feeling today.  Due to the fact that Friday wasn't a really good day for me emotionally, and then being really excited about my measurements, I decided to do a little bit of celebrating in the evening. 

Jan and I had decided that neither one of us wanted to cook, and although it probably wasn't the best choice for supper, we broke down and ordered pizza.  I guess once in awhile it's not too bad, however, the bad habits didn't stop there.  After supper we sat down to watch A White Christmas.  This is something that I do every year in memory of my mom and Jan was nice enough to share that with me.  I got thirsty so I decided to make myself a glass of rye and coke.  Yum, went down good.  Made a second glass and polished off the bottle.

At this point I really didn't care anymore about the weight loss.  I still care but I thought, I'm not going to deny myself the pleasure of a couple drinks once in a blue moon if I want them.  So, I continued the celebration and cracked open a bottle of wine, got on the computer and started messing around.  Pretty soon I had finished the whole bottle of wine without realizing it.  UH OH!

I figured I should probably get to bed because otherwise I would really be in trouble and didn't want to do that.  So, away I went.

Yesterday I had a bit of running around that I had to do.  I had to go and get an itunes card so I could download some music for something that I am working on for Matt and Nikki's christmas present and I also had to go to the book store and pick up a book that Jeremy recommended I buy and read as part of my homework.  Nikki wound up coming with me and we wound up staying out and about for 3 hours and then went back to her place.  We realized that it was getting to be supper time so she invited me to stay for supper and we had pasta with a meat sauce.  It was very good, but probably not the best choice for me.  Oh well, celebration weekend!  :)

Once we finished supper, Matt and I decided to bring the car back for Jan and then he drove me back to their house for a night of board games.  Matt brought out the chips and I was doomed!  So to top the night off I had some of those as well and I didn't get to bed until at least 4 in the morning.  LOL

I got up this morning at 8:30am, feeling pretty terrible because of the bad weekend I had and then on top of eating and drinking so badly, I didn't even get my workout in.  I had to run over to the store to get some veggies so that I could make my supper for tonight and then by the time I got back here it was 11am.  By the time I was actually ready to go out, it was 12:30pm.  Considering the fact that it takes half an hour to walk there and a half hour to walk back, plus I have to make my lunch still, there really isn't much point to go now.

I have decided that I am going to do some step ups for a half an hour today, and maybe try and get stretches done.  At least if I can do an hour today at home, it may not be interval cardio, but at least I can get that done.  Tomorrow morning I will make sure to do the half hour of cardio before my session.

So for all of the bad stuff that happened this weekend, I got on the scale expecting to maybe put on about 5 lbs.  However, as I opened my eyes, it said that I am at 229 lbs.  So, it looks like I lost another pound.  That's not too bad.  Next week I am hoping to be really good and aim for a much higher number.  Due to the fact that Jeremy has a few managerial duties he needs to do, it looks like we only have the one session this week.  So this means that I will have to make sure to go everyday and give it my all!

No comments:

Post a Comment